Mold processing equipment needs to improve processing performance, mainly reflected in:
1. The increasing size of mold forming parts and the high productivity of parts require a mold with multiple cavities, resulting in molds becoming larger and larger, large tonnage large molds can reach 100 tons, a mold with hundreds of cavities and thousands of cavities, requiring mold processing equipment Large table, increased Y-axis and Z-axis travel, large load, high rigidity, and high consistency.
2. The hardness of the mold steel material for mold processing is high, and the mold processing equipment is required to have thermal stability and high reliability.
3. For complex cavities and multi-functional composite molds, as the shape of the product becomes more complicated, the design and manufacturing level of the mold must be improved. Multiple grooves and multiple materials are formed or assembled into components in a set of molds. Functional compound molds require a large number of processing programming programs, comprehensive cutting capabilities and high stability for high-depth cavities, which increases the difficulty of processing.
4. The refinement of mold processing makes the complexness and efficiency of processing equipment more attractive. High-speed milling has many advantages such as the ability to process hard steel, stable processing, low cutting force, and low temperature deformation of workpieces, which make mold companies pay more and more attention to high-speed processing.
5. High dynamic accuracy. The static performance (such as repeated positioning accuracy and linear feed speed) introduced by the machine tool manufacturer cannot reflect the actual processing situation when the three-dimensional mold surface is processed. The high-precision machining of the three-dimensional curved surface of the mold also puts forward the requirements of high dynamic accuracy performance. High speed and high precision can only be achieved by the combination of high rigidity, thermal stability, high reliability and high quality control system of the machine tool.
6. The combination of processing technology and green product technology will be taken into consideration when the enterprise purchases equipment. The radiation and medium selection of electric processing machine tools will be safety and influence factors of steel. Electric steel milling technology will be developed in the future mold processing field.
7. The composite application of multiple measurement technologies, high-speed measurement and its reverse engineering have become the development direction of promoting mold participation in product development and design technology.
Add:No. 25, Chaoyuan Road, Xinqian Development, Huangyan, Taizhou, Zhejiang